Program Adjustments & Reports
- How do I read the progress reports?
- How can I change what program my student is working on?
- What does the fluency score mean?
- Why does the report show my student has “incomplete” sessions?
- How does a student achieve a fluency score of 100?
- How can a student see their fluency score?
- How can teachers share student progress with parents?
- Can I turn off the timer during student activities?
- How can I turn off or hide the teacher images?
- Can I give my students more time to answer problems?
- Can I have a student restart their program from the beginning?
- My student is “done”. What happens now?
- How can I print certificates for my students?
- How does XtraMath work for students with special needs?
- How does XtraMath work for students that need enrichment?
- Can I move the number keypad for a left-handed student?
- Can I export student data to use in my own reports?
Copyright © 2020-2021 XtraMath. All rights reserved. XtraMath® is a U.S. registered trademark.