How can I use XtraMath with Clever?
XtraMath’s rostering integration with Clever is available through the Clever Library. Every time you sign into your XtraMath teacher account via Clever, it syncs with Clever to keep your classes up to date. This makes class setup easier, since students are automatically added to the correct roster. The integration also allows your students to sign in to XtraMath using their Clever accounts.
Here is how you can connect your XtraMath teacher account with Clever:
- On the XtraMath page in the Library, click on Install XtraMath. Then click Homeroom in the top right. Under Newly Added you should see an XtraMath icon — click that.
- In a new window you’ll get a permission page asking if XtraMath can create accounts for you. Click Allow and continue. It will open XtraMath.
- Provide your XtraMath credentials to connect the two accounts — or, if you’re new to XtraMath, provide the necessary information to create your teacher account.
- Once you sign in to XtraMath you will see a message that your account is being provisioned from Clever. In a few seconds you will see the classes from your Clever roster.
- From now on, you should sign in to XtraMath only through Clever. That way, each time you sign in we will get updated rostering information from Clever and can keep your roster synchronized with Clever.
If you were already using XtraMath: Our support team will be automatically notified that your classes may need to be merged. Within 1-2 school days we will merge the accounts as necessary (so that students can sign in through Clever without losing any progress). When this process is complete we will email you. Until then, your students can continue to log in to their accounts as before.